Benefits and Value
Benefits and value of our Mobile Broadband Internet Solutions and Services - towards bridging the ‘digital divide’ include:
- Resolving the current disparities between urban and rural/remote areas.
- Our HAPS Network solutions offer the most cost-effective and fastest way to resolve the geographic coverage challenges, in providing broadband Internet services.
- With lower total cost of deployment over large coverage areas, nationwide access, to both mobile communications and Internet services, can be made ubiquitous and affordable.
- Our networks allow simultaneous delivery of mobile telecommunications, Internet services, and digital broadcasting in a seamless manner.
- Applications for end users include e-health, e-government and mobile banking.
- We offer a key building block - for a Next Generation Network – as an important next stage of economic growth, for all digital and knowledge-intensive economies.
Benefits and value of our Earth Observation & Emergency Telecommunication Solutions and Services include:
- Can save lives, with rapid response time in restoring mobile network solutions - whenever disaster strikes.
- With a large system capacity, and flexible topology, HAPS network solutions can provide extra bandwidth to bypass network congestion during the crisis time.
- Critical information can be shared over standard mobile devices - notifying and contacting citizens.
- Our solutions include interoperable, converged networks - able to provide voice, data and video, to support: situation awareness, field communications and rapid decision making for rescue organisations.
- To enhance the operational capability of: law enforcement, border patrols, custom & immigration, fire departments and public safety organisations.
See our Solutions & Services